New Ransomware Recovery Features and Strategies
Achieving minimal downtime and minimal data loss is possible after a ransomware incident. Learn how to bolster chances of a successful ransomware recovery with NAKIVO Backup & Replication.
Date and time
Americas Tuesday, September 7, 2021 - 2-3 PM EDT
Europe Wednesday, September 8, 2021 - 2-3 PM CET
Asia/AustraliaThursday, September 9, 2021 - 2-3 PM AEST
Register now and get a free infographic to your inbox on how to achieve ransomware resilience and recover after an attack without paying the ransom!
The sophistication and success rate of ransomware attacks are challenging the traditional approaches to cybersecurity. Today, any incident response plan should include backup and disaster recovery strategies to avoid data loss, prolonged operational interruptions and ransom payments. To achieve cyber resilience, the focus should shift from threat prevention to incident response and recovery.
Attend this free webinar to learn how to build a ransomware-resilient environment and quickly recover from a ransomware attack with NAKIVO Backup & Replication.
What to expect
- NAKIVO Backup & Replication 10.4: New anti-ransomware features
- Effective strategies for ransomware recovery
- 3-2-1 backup strategy
- Backup data tiering
- Replication to remote site
- Technical Demo
- Q3 Partner Promos
Get the chance to win a gift card!
Attend the webinar and have the chance to win a $100/€80/£70 Amazon eGift Card in a lucky draw during the webinar.*
NAKIVO Backup & Replication at a Glance
NAKIVO Backup & Replication is a fast, reliable and affordable solution that delivers backup, replication, ransomware protection and disaster recovery orchestration in a single pane of glass.
- Protect virtual, physical, cloud and SaaS environments. Send backups to the cloud, tape or on-premises local devices.
- Protect backups against ransomware with immutability features. Instantly recover from ransomware attacks and recover your data without paying the ransom.
- Increase backup performance, improve reliability and speed up recovery.
- Simplify administration and enhance security with job scheduling and automation, role-based access controls and Active Directory integration.
NAKIVO is a US-based corporation dedicated to delivering the ultimate backup, ransomware protection and disaster recovery solution for virtual, physical, cloud and SaaS environments. As one of the fastest-growing backup and ransomware recovery software vendors in the industry, NAKIVO boasts 22 consecutive quarters of double-digit growth, 5-star online community reviews, 98% customer satisfaction with support and a network of over 6,000 partners worldwide. Over 19,000 customers in 158 countries trust NAKIVO with protecting their data, including major companies like Coca-Cola, Honda, Siemens, Cisco and SpaceX.