Webinar Referral Program Promo
Terms & Conditions
Attendees of the NAKIVO webinar Deep Dive: How to Implement a Disaster Recovery Plan (the “Webinar”) have a chance to win one of two USD 300 / EUR 250 / GBP 200 Amazon eGift Cards by earning points in return for webinar referrals. Only 2 Participants with the highest scores (that is, highest number of points earned) can win an Amazon eGift Card.
1. PROMOTION PERIOD
Start date: 16 August, 2021.
End date: 24 September, 2021.
2. ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Only attendees of the Webinar are eligible to participate in the Promotion.
- Participants must use their business email addresses and enter their company name to register for the Webinar.
- Note that participants who refer themselves shall be automatically disqualified from the Promotion, as NAKIVO verifies all actions taken by participants.
- Any fraudulent activity will result in complete disqualification. Your email will be validated. We are checking for scammers and spammers. Eligibility is determined by NAKIVO at its sole discretion.
3. PROMOTION REQUIREMENTS
To win one of two USD 300 / EUR 250 / GBP 200 Amazon eGift Cards, participant must:
- Register for and attend the Webinar.
- Use only a business email address and enter the company name to participate in the Webinar.
- Complete the post-webinar survey.
- Earn points by sharing the unique referral link, getting referral registrations and completing other custom actions, specified on the Share page.
- Total scores are automatically calculated by the UpViral marketing referral platform used for the Promotion.
- Participants must try to get the highest score, that is, the highest number of points, to win one of the two gift cards. Scores will be displayed on the leaderboard on the Share page.
- Only 2 participants with the highest scores can win the gift cards. If several participants have the same number of points at the Promotion end date, two winners shall be chosen at random using the Upviral platform randomizer.
- Participation in the Promotion is free. Participants do NOT need to make any purchases from NAKIVO to participate.
- Points can be collected only till the Promotion end date inclusive.
- The winners shall be announced on September 30, 2021, via e-mail.
4. HOW TO EARN POINTS
To earn points participant may:
- share the unique referral link on social media platforms;
- refer Webinar registration using the participant’s unique referral link. For more referred registrations and, as a result, more points, participants can share the Personal Invite Link or pre-created Social Media posts as many times as they wish;
- copy the Personal Invite Link by using the COPY button and share with participant’s colleagues or friends;
- complete other custom actions displayed on a participant's Share page: watching videos, reading blog posts, visiting Pricing and Editions page, Pricing Calculator page, etc.
- Please see the details on the number of points for each activity on the Share page.
- All participants can see the leaderboard with the scores. The Leaderboard is available on the Share page.
5. AMAZON eGIFT CARDS
- The number of Amazon eGift Cards for the Promotion is limited to 2.
- The Eligible Participant (company) who fulfills all Eligibility Criteria and Promotion Requirements shall receive only ONE Amazon eGift Card. Participation in the Promotion is limited to one employee and/or authorized representative of a company.
- An Amazon eGift Card shall be sent to the Eligible Participant who fulfills all Promotion requirements within two weeks after the Promotion end date.
In addition to the Terms, by participating in the Promotion, participants agree that:
- NAKIVO is not responsible for registration errors; for lost, late or misdirected entries; or telecommunication or computer hardware or software failures in connection with your participation.
- NAKIVO reserves the right in its sole discretion to (1) terminate or modify the Promotion and/or Rules at any time, for any reason, and without further notice, and (2) disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or the administration of the Promotion.
- NAKIVO reserves the right of refusal of any claim that, in the sole judgment of NAKIVO, does not meet the requirements or specifications outlined herein for Promotion eligibility and participation.
- NAKIVO makes no warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Survey or the use of the gift card including, without limitation, quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Participants are solely responsible for any costs, expenses, taxes and customs fees due in connection with the gift card, its delivery and its use.
- NAKIVO expressly disclaims any and all liability relating to the results of any of its marketing plans or programs.
- This Promotion cannot be combined or cumulated with any other Nakivo offers, promotions, campaigns, or sales programs, if otherwise is not determined by Nakivo.
- The Promotion is subject to applicable laws and regulations and void where prohibited.
- The Promotion is available worldwide.
- Amazon.com is not a sponsor of this Promotion. Except as required by law, Amazon.com Gift Cards (“GCs”) cannot be transferred for value or redeemed for cash. GCs may be used only for purchases of eligible goods on Amazon.com or certain of its affiliated websites. For complete terms and conditions, see www.amazon.com.