Share your feedback with NAKIVO about the webinar and get an Amazon eGift Card
Terms & Conditions
In seeking to improve our webinars, NAKIVO has created a post-webinar survey (the “Survey”) for attendees of the webinar NAKIVO Backup & Replication v10.4: Ransomware Protection and Recovery Best Practices (the “Webinar”). To win an USD 100 (EUR 80, or GBP 70) Amazon eGift Card, respond to the Survey at the end of the Webinar session or by clicking the link in the post-Webinar email
1. Promotion Period
Start date: 26 August, 2021.
End date: 1 October, 2021.
2. Eligible Participants
- Only attendees of the Webinar are eligible to participate in the Promotion.
- Eligibility will be determined by NAKIVO at its sole discretion.
3. Promotion Requirements
- Participants must use a business email address and enter the company name to participate in the Webinar and the Promotion.
- To obtain the Amazon eGift Card, respond to the Survey at the end of the Webinar session without leaving the Webinar or by clicking the link in the post-Webinar email.
- Participation in the Promotion is free. You do not need to make any purchases from NAKIVO to participate.
- All responses must be submitted and received before the Promotion End Date for a participant to be eligible for an Amazon eGift Card.
- Winner will be announced on October 5, 2021, via e-mail.
4. Amazon eGift Cards
- Depending on the region, Eligible Participants may receive one of two USD 100, EUR 80, or GBP 70 Amazon eGift Card.
- Each Eligible Participant (company) may receive only one Amazon eGift Card. Participation in the Survey is limited to one employee and/or authorized representative of any given company.
- The number of Amazon eGift Cards for the Promotion is limited to 1 for every Q3 NAKIVO Webinar session.
- After Eligible Participant gets an email confirming that NAKIVO received their Survey answers, you will enter a draw and a winner will be announced on October 5, 2021 via e-mail. The winner will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries with Randompicker.com.
- Amazon eGift Cards shall be sent to Eligible Participants who have fully met the Promotion Requirements by October 15, 2021.
5. Information submitted
In addition to the Terms, by participating in the Promotion, you agree that:
- NAKIVO reserves the sole right to revise or cancel the Promotion at any time, for any reason, and without further notice.
- NAKIVO is not responsible for registration errors; for lost, late, or misdirected entries; or telecommunication or computer hardware or software failures in connection with your participation.
- NAKIVO reserves the right of refusal of any claim that, in the sole judgment of NAKIVO, does not meet the requirements or specifications outlined herein for Promotion eligibility and participation.
- NAKIVO makes no warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Survey or the use of the gift card including, without limitation, quality, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Participants are solely responsible for any costs, expenses, taxes, and customs fees due in connection with the gift card, its delivery, and its use.
- NAKIVO expressly disclaims any and all liability relating to the results of any of its marketing plans or programs.
- The Promotion cannot be combined or cumulated with any other NAKIVO offers, promotions, campaigns, or sales programs, if otherwise not determined by NAKIVO.
- The Promotion is subject to applicable laws and regulations and void where prohibited.
- The Promotion is available worldwide.
- Amazon.com is not a sponsor of this Promotion. Except as required by law, Amazon.com Gift Cards (“GCs”) cannot be transferred for value or redeemed for cash. GCs may be used only for purchases of eligible goods on Amazon.com or certain of its affiliated websites. For complete terms and conditions, see www.amazon.com.