Onboarding Satisfaction Survey
Terms & Conditions
In seeking to improve NAKIVO Backup & Replication and associated services, NAKIVO relies on quality feedback from users who have participated in the onboarding process and have firsthand experience of using NAKIVO Backup & Replication. By fulfilling all requirements of the Promotion, you can receive a USD 15 Amazon eGift Card or its equivalent.
1. Promotion Period
Start date: 13 July, 2021.
End date: 30 September, 2021.
2. Eligible Participants
- NAKIVO customers who have purchased NAKIVO Backup & Replication directly from NAKIVO or from a NAKIVO authorized reseller, received the Promotion invitation email and participated in the onboarding process.
- Only direct end-users of NAKIVO Backup & Replication may participate in the Promotion.
- Eligibility will be determined by NAKIVO at its sole discretion.
3. Promotion Requirements
- Participation in the Promotion is free.
- To obtain the Amazon eGift Card, the participant must respond to the Onboarding Satisfaction Survey (hereinafter the “Survey”) within two weeks after receiving the email with the Promotion invitation link.
- All questions in the Survey must be answered.
- The participant must use their business email address and enter their company name to participate in the Promotion.
- The information provided by the participant must be true, current, complete, and accurate.
4. Submitted Information
5. Amazon eGift Cards
- Depending on the region, Eligible Participants may receive a USD 15 Amazon eGift Card, a EUR 10 Amazon eGift Card, or a GBP 10 Amazon eGift Card.
- Each Eligible Participant who fulfills all Promotion Requirements may receive only ONE Amazon eGift Card. Participation in the Promotion is limited to one employee and/or authorized representative of a company.
- Amazon eGift Cards shall be sent to Eligible Participants who fulfill all Promotion requirements within two weeks from the Promotion end date.
In addition to the Terms, by participating in the Promotion, Participants agree that:
- A NAKIVO representative may contact the Participant in order to inquire about the need for additional services and support and/or clarify the information provided in the interview.
- NAKIVO reserves the sole right to establish and interpret the Terms of the Promotion.
- NAKIVO reserves the right of refusal of any claim that, in the sole judgment of NAKIVO, does not meet the requirements or specifications outlined herein for Promotion eligibility and participation.
- NAKIVO expressly disclaims any and all liability relating to the results of any of its marketing plans or promotions.
- NAKIVO reserves the right in its sole discretion to (1) terminate or modify the Promotion and/or Rules at any time, for any reason, and without further notice, and (2) disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or the administration of the Promotion.
- NAKIVO makes no warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Survey or the use of the gift card including, without limitation, quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- NAKIVO reserves the sole right to revise or cancel the Promotion at any time, for any reason, and without further notice.
- The Promotion is subject to applicable laws and regulations and void where prohibited.
- The Promotion is available worldwide.
- Participants are solely responsible for any costs, expenses, taxes and customs fees due in connection with the gift card, its delivery and its use.
- The Promotion cannot be combined or cumulated with any other NAKIVO offers, promotions, campaigns, or sales programs, if otherwise not determined by NAKIVO.
- Amazon.com is not a sponsor of the Promotion. Except as required by law, Amazon.com eGift Cards cannot be transferred for value or redeemed for cash. eGift Cards may be used only for purchases of eligible goods on Amazon.com or certain of its affiliated websites. For complete terms and conditions, see www.amazon.com.