Promo: Get a Gift Card for Attending a Demo | NAKIVO
Terms & Conditions
1. Promotion Period
Start date: 13 July, 2021.
End date: 30 September, 2021.
2. Eligible Participants
- Resellers that have never purchased NAKIVO products from NAKIVO or from NAKIVO authorized distributors.
- Distributors and end-users with valid NAKIVO Backup & Replication licenses and/or valid support and maintenance agreements are NOT eligible to participate in the Promotion.
- Eligibility will be determined by NAKIVO at its sole discretion.
3. Reward criteria
- The potential NAKIVO reseller must schedule a demo with a NAKIVO representative using this link during the Promotion period.
- The potential NAKIVO reseller must attend the scheduled demo with a NAKIVO representative on the agreed date and time.
- The potential NAKIVO reseller must use their business email addresses to schedule the joint demo.
- Subject to the Reward Criteria above, an eligible Participant can get a $25/€20/£15 Amazon eGift Card (depending on the region).
- Each eligible Participant can receive only one Amazon eGift Card. Participation in the Promotion is limited to one employee and/or authorized representative of a company.
- A $25/€20/£15 Amazon e-Gift Card shall be sent to the eligible Participant that meets all Promotion Reward Criteria within two weeks from the end date of the Promotion.
- The number of Amazon eGift Cards for the Promotion is limited to the first 100 Eligible Participants.
By participating in the Promotion, you agree that:
- NAKIVO is not responsible for registration errors; for lost, late or misdirected entries; or telecommunication or computer hardware or software failures in connection with your participation.
- NAKIVO reserves the sole right to revise or cancel the Promotion at any time, for any reason and without further notice.
- NAKIVO reserves the right in its sole discretion to (1) terminate or modify the Promotion and/or Rules at any time, for any reason, and without further notice, and (2) disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or the administration of the Promotion.
- NAKIVO reserves the right of refusal of any claim that, in the sole judgment of NAKIVO, does not meet the requirements or specifications outlined herein for Promotion eligibility and participation.
- NAKIVO expressly disclaims any and all liability relating to the results of any of its marketing plans or programs.
- NAKIVO makes no warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Survey or the use of the gift card including, without limitation, quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- The Promotion is subject to applicable laws and regulations and void where prohibited.
- The Promotion cannot be combined or cumulated with any other NAKIVO offers, promotions, campaigns, or sales programs, if not otherwise determined by NAKIVO.
- Participants are solely responsible for any costs, expenses, taxes, and customs fees due in connection with the gift card, its delivery, and its use.
- The Promotion is available worldwide.
- Amazon.com is not a sponsor of this promotion. Except as required by law, Amazon.com Gift Cards (“GCs”) cannot be transferred for value or redeemed for cash. GCs may be used only for purchases of eligible goods on Amazon.com or certain of its affiliated websites. For complete terms and conditions, see www.amazon.com.